Raise a concern or give feedback
How have you found your time with Fruition Horticulture?
We want to hear your feedback, good or bad so that we can learn and do better.
If you have a concern, complaint, or want to provide feedback, there is a process to give learners a voice. We will proactively work with learners to effectively respond to, and process feedback, including appropriate engagement with support people. We will inform learners on how the complaint will be handled and how it is progressing.
Please refer to the Learner Complaints Process page
- Tertiary Education Dispute Resolution | Aotearoa New Zealand
- How to make a complaint | Tertiary Education Commission
Pastoral Care of Learners
Fruition Horticulture Bay of Plenty Ltd has attested that The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021 is implemented across the organisation. This means Fruition Horticulture Bay of Plenty (BOP) Ltd is confident in meeting these Code requirements:
- Sufficient understanding of Code outcomes and requirements across the organisation
- Multiple perspectives sought, including sound practices, to reflect student voice
- Good consideration of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and the Treaty principles (including partnership, protection, and participation) when implementing the Code.
- Relevant practices in place to monitor against all Code outcomes and requirements
- Effective reporting processes from self-review.