Pastoral Care of Learners
Fruition Horticulture Bay of Plenty Ltd has attested that The Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021 is implemented across the organisation. This means Fruition Horticulture Bay of Plenty (BOP) Ltd is confident in meeting these Code requirements:
- Sufficient understanding of Code outcomes and requirements across the organisation
- Multiple perspectives sought, including sound practices, to reflect student voice
- Good consideration of Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and the Treaty principles (including partnership, protection, and participation) when implementing the Code.
- Relevant practices in place to monitor against all Code outcomes and requirements
- Effective reporting processes from self-review.
We would love to share our strategic goals and plans for supporting the wellbeing and safety of learners, our revisions to these, and our quality self-review reports on our practices. Please email Tiffany for this information at email@example.com.